1) Favorite Color: Red usually, but lately I’ve been drawn to purple a lot. I like most colors that are bright and happy.
2) Favorite Animal: Monkeys, jelly fish, big fat fuzzy bumblebees (from afar, little f*ckers make me swell when I get stung.)
3) Favorite Number: 3 Happy Birthday to me! The 4/3 horse rarely lets me down.
4) Favorite (non-adult) drink: Unsweetened ice tea, must be brewed and not from a mix or seltzer on ice with lime.
5) Facebook or Twitter? That’s not even a fair question. They both have their purposes and I love both for their very own reasons. Sort of like my mom and us kids, she loves us equally, but differently.
6) Passion: Teaching, creating, demonstrating love (not like that Uncle Pervy! I just like to make sure that my friends and family feel loved)
7) Giving or receiving presents? I like presents, but I like giving them more. Finding or making that perfect something for someone to make them feel loved is just too fun.
8) Favorite Pattern: Lately, polka dots, but it could be anything that doesn’t make my eyes hurt.
9) Favorite Day: Monday. It has the most potential. People expect so little from it that anything good is a MAJOR bonus.
10) Favorite Flower: Daisies or purple roses…and snap dragons.
If you want to do this, I tag YOU. In the comments or link back, we’re easy around here.