I used to do something like this where I’d post something good about every day. Some days that was hard, but I usually managed to find something good about a day – even if it was that I didn’t punch someone in the face.
Some days are better than others, what can I say?
This year, I’m taking a different approach and posting 10 things I loved about this week.
I was working on a special project for my most awesome sister in law last night and was so very tired when I got to a good place to stop that this had to wait until today.
ANYWAY! Here’s the seventh one:
- Friends supporting my blogging and weight loss with guest submissions.
- Random lunches with good friends and meeting new ones
- Train rides
- Breaks from stress
- Adult Milkshakes
- Dance class accomplishments
- Helping others
- Lunch with Daddy-O and LilSis and resulting decisions
- Fresh veggies brought right to me
- Pants feeling looser
What did you love about this week?