I used to do something like this where I’d post something good about every day. Some days that was hard, but I usually managed to find something good about a day – even if it was that I didn’t punch someone in the face.
Some days are better than others, what can I say?
This year, I’m taking a different approach and posting 10 things I loved about this week.
Here’s the fifth one: (Yes, I missed a few weeks, I’ve been busy.)
- Sick day
- Thoughtful Easter basket and birthday gifts from that guy I like
- No one saying, “Well, why are you doing that?”
- Finding a location and date for the Picnic with a Judge
- Pride in my cousin for being strong
- Keeping in check with the WW
- Super fun birthday parties
- Lovely friends
- Microsoft Publisher
What did you love about this week?