In my Goals for 2012 post, I outlined what I’d like to accomplish for 2012. It might seem ambitious, but we’ll see.
Part of getting everything I want to do accomplished (so far as I see it) is to break the big ambitious goals into smaller bites of goals.
Here are my smaller bites for February:
(2 Little accomplishments towards bigger goals in each area; 5 other independent accomplishments.)
To continue from last month:
- Bring lunch to work 4 days a week and only out lunch out on the weekend.
- Finish Thank You notes
- Finish cleaning out front room and setting up
- Continue with MyFitnessPal and lose 6 lbs. (Last check I was -6 from Jan 1)
- No new clothes for the month!
- Make donations to 2charitable organizations. (I forgot to do so in January)
- Schedule 10 hours a week of down (Me) time
- “Run” 3x a week
- Meet or Beat all deadlines; complete extra project by third week of February (Due March 1).
- Hair and Make-up done most days and accessories!
- Write 4 Joy Juice entries
- Read 2 books (One being for the Curvy Girl Guide‘s new book club, The Descendants: A Novelby Kaui Hart Hemmings)
- Swim 5000 yards
- Take 2 classes at the gym
- Go through Books and Drawers for purging.
What do you want to accomplish this month?