(Guess I never clicked post on this one?)
It’s important to remember the things that are good in life. It reminds me how blessed I really am and also helps to ease the sting of the bad. I’m incredibly lucky, there’s more good than bad (Knockonwood!) and I want to document how thankful I am for it.
There’s lots more pics to share from the last couple of weeks, but this is one of my favorites even if it is a bit blurry.
Onto the good things! In no particular order of importance or timing.
- Family and Fun in NJ for my cousin’s wedding.
- Easy flights
- Inspiration all over the place
- Winning at Uno and reminding D that I did ;)
- Down time with Frank
- Coming home after a lot of time away
- Temporarily fixing the futon
- Laundry in house
- By far the best gluten free pizza I’ve had yet.
- Silly politicians
- Random people telling me cool things (one of the programmers at my conference has goats and lives on a homestead; Grandma revealed all sorts of things on this trip; other random people unprompted telling me interesting things about themselves.
- Presentations going well. (I was super stressed about this!)
- Cool animals at the zoo
- Getting excited about learning new things
- Finding our groove without Brodyman
How have you been? What made you smile? Tell me about one of your successes? Tell me something random about yourself. If you don’t want it to be public, email it to me at bakinginmybathingsuit(at)gmail(dot)com and it’ll stay between you, me, and my NSA agent.