Because I like to be part of a community and being part of a community means sharing, I will open Baking in My Bathing Suit to others on Thursdays.
If you would like to guest post, please submit your post to bakinginmybathingsuit(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject of “Guest Post – Your Title” (with “Your Title” being filled in with whatever you’d like your title to be.) OR fill out the form here
There are a few simple rules for guest submissions:
- It has to be yours and if you’re using someone else’s words or photos you have to quote and cite them. I don’t stand for plagiarism. Hmmkay?
- I reserve the right to not post a submission if I feel like it will be more hurtful to others than helpful.
- I do not edit posts unless asked and if you ask, be prepared.
- If it gets a little long, I might post it in two parts.
- I do not pay for guest posters.
- I reserve the right to change the rules.
If you have something to say to reach a different general audience than your blog, by all means Thursday is for you! If you would like to write anonymously that’s fine, if you’d like to be linked back to your blog, that’s fine too. If you don’t have a blog, well whatever’s clever. You can write here. To quote BatGirl, “I’m easy like that.”
We had a lot of fun with guest posters on my previous blog and I hope we can have fun here too!