I wanted to do a Coffee Date post today and be charming and engaging but I’m feeling very scattered so that won’t be happening. Instead, let’s have a Friday Five.
As usual, I share five things about me today and then you (can) share five things about you.
Sound good? Excellent!
- I was on the fence about keeping my Marshalls clearance scarf that I snagged a few weeks ago. I just couldn’t get it to work for me, but I did love it so. Today when my initially planned outfit fell through, I found a pink tshirt, blue skirt and threw it on. It worked today.
- I have to confess that I’m slightly embarrassed regarding my knowledge of the Dugger family. I just can’t help it. To me? They’re much more interesting than the Kardashians. My favorite by far is Jinger. I hope she realizes her dreams of leaving the small town/family compound.
- I’m getting excited to go visit Robbie in a couple of weeks. We’re doing a Dirty Girl Run! We all know I don’t love running (I don’t have to love it.) but I do love Robbie and a little mud doesn’t hurt anyone.
- I’ve logged into MyFitnessPal 5 days in a row now. I’ve put everything I’ve eaten into it too and while I haven’t been awesome about staying away from treats at night, or at all I’ve been pretty good about snacking during the day so that’s a start. I’ll weigh in on Monday but hope the weekend won’t derail me. Weekends are hard food wise. There’s just so much deliciousness to be had.
- I’m considering starting a monthly challenge of sorts. This isn’t new in the blog world, but it’ll be new for me to host one. (Don’t forget, you can always Challenge me to do something!) Each month will get a theme and I’ll invite people who would like to write about it to do so. July’s theme will be Yoga. BatGirl has politely declined, but MsMS and my SIL are in for it. Would you like to join? I’ll hammer out the details and post about it next week so you can decide for sure.
That’s it for today. Anything to share? Kateri shared hers here.